House Pasture, a one-of-a-kind Texas destination resort. And new friends are always welcome.
Click here to purchase tickets
We will kick off our 2014 Summer Season starting Memorial Day Weekend!
Its gonna be a HOT SUMMER at House Pasture with this 2014 Line up!
* All ages are welcome at concerts
* Children under 6 are free. Children 7-12yrs are $10. ( can be purchased at the gate when you arrive )
* Casual attire
* Gates open at 5pm. Most Concerts start at 9pm but are subject to change. Call House Pasture at 830-232-6580 for exact times.
* Outside seating is based on a "first come, first serve basis".
* We recommend you purchase tickets ahead of time to avoid long lines and wait time night of the show. Tickets can be purchased on our website or day of the show at House Pasture Cattle Co. starting at 1pm.
* No alcohol brought on or taken off premises!
* Restaurant hours are from 5pm-10pm. Food booth will be set up outside on concert nights after restaurant has closed.
The House Pasture Cattle Company Restaurant and Texas Music Venue is one of the most popular destinations in the Frio Canyon, hosting events like the Freedom Fest, Randy Rogers SOTS Festival, Fall On The Frio, and many other live shows and events throughout the year. Check out our calendar of events for more details on upcoming shows and events.
Starting with a gorgeous family ranch along the Frio River, Kenneth and Barbara began by building cabins for friends and guests to come enjoy the historic cypress frees, the distinctive hills and bluffs, and the flowing waters of the river in this small resort community of Concan, Texas, near Gamer State Park. Kenneth and Barbara raised their three children here: Clint, Casey, and Candace, and then have enjoyed the blessings of seeing their grandchildren grow day by day here. Another huge blessing has been to have the great-grandparents around to see the blossoming family and resort.
Kenneth and Barbara taught their children their unique, down-home approach to the hospitality business. They always welcome new guests as new friends, and over the 14 years and counting, this is what House Pasture became: a place where visitors feel right at home and return again and again with the children and grandchildren.